An Example of Free Maid Of Honor Speeches

Posted by Dana on Thursday 21 October 2010

If you’re researching on Free Maid Of Honor Speeches, here’s an idea.

Good Evening! This is _________, the very privileged maid of honor of this beautiful Bride. Before I start, let me first congratulate the bride and groom. And I want to thank all who came to share the precious moments here today.

When ____ said that she wants me to be her maid of honor, I felt charmed. As the day of weeding was coming forward, I realized that I would be making this speech on this big ceremony. Honestly, I didn’t know how I would be making my speech or a toast.

But today, as I look at this sparkling couple, I can’t help saying ____ and ____ are made for each other. People say marriages are made in heaven. That’s just what I feel when I look at this beautiful couple.

______, I am eager to tell you how gorgeous you’re looking today. This is a special day for you. And I feel honored that you chose me to share your happiness and special celebration.

______ and I have always had a great relationship. She’s the nicest of friends you can ever have. She has been by my side when things were hard for me. We came to know each another so friendly, that the understanding between us is beyond words.

We don't count what is given and taken between ourselves, and we never had to apologize to each other. And you know what? All the credit goes to ______, as that’s what you can expect from a nice person like her. I can just see how much ______ is going to feel lucky to have her in his life!

As the bride and groom met each other, it all happened as it felt so right. They met, they saw and they concurred each other. And _____ never really had to say a word to me to tell that _____was, is and will be The One in her life. Ladies and gentlemen, here’s my toast: to _____, her wonderful husband ____.

This is only an example, if you really want to have unique never use before maid of honor speeches then all you have to do is subscribe to weddingspeech4u site.

Click Here Now To Access Your Premium Maid Of Honor Speeches.

0 comments:

Post a Comment