Maid of Honor Wedding Speeches Examples

Posted by Dana on Tuesday 5 October 2010

Click Here For The Best Maid of Honor Speech Samples!

Maid of honor wedding speeches examples are meant to help you tribute the bride. Every speech should have its own style which reflects your personality and relationship with the bride. That is why maid of honor wedding speeches shouldn’t ever be copied exactly. Rather, you should use the examples as inspiration and to help you decide on your approach to the speech. Here are two short maid of honor wedding speeches examples to help you get started.

My name is ____. Though, I think most of you know me as the girl responsible for corrupting (bride). I met the bride when we were in just kindergarten and, despite my best efforts, she still turned out a level-headed person of true beauty. Even way back then, (bride) was the type of person who would share her crayons with you and give you the best snacks from her lunch. As we got older, this side of her blossomed even more. While the rest of us were being screw ups in high school, (bride) was the one who would yell at us for sneaking cigarettes and remind us to come home before curfew. Sure, (bride) and I did get into some mischief but I would rather not tell those stories and preserve her good image. Plus, I do not think (mom’s name) and (dad’s name) ever found out about those times.

When (bride) first started to date (groom), I was very condescending of him at first. After all, it takes a really exceptional guy to deserve a beautiful, compassionate person like (bride). I finally started to cave in and even started liking (groom) after I realized how happy he makes (bride). (Bride) is still the type of who would give her crayons to anyone and this worried me. However, I learned that (groom) is the type of guy who will share the crayons in order to make a beautiful picture with (bride). I have had the privilege of seeing their relationship grow over the years. (Groom), you are really getting a good catch with (bride). And, even though I doubted you at first, I know you will be a good husband to (bride).

On this big day, I think I speak for us all when I wish you two a long, prosperous life together.

Click Here For The Best Maid of Honor Speech Samples!

0 comments:

Post a Comment