Father Of The Bride Wedding Speech Examples

Posted by Dana on Thursday 7 October 2010

Click Here For The Best Father Of The Bride Samples!

If you are looking at father of the bride wedding speech examples, it is probably because you are at a loss for what you should say on the big day. The good news is, if you are reading this, then you are already working on the most important aspect: preparation. You probably have lots of strong emotions about giving your daughter away. The key is to organize these thoughts into a short, clear and powerful speech. An outline can be really helpful for this and looking at father of the bride wedding speech examples will give you a good idea of how to approach the speech. Here is our father of the bride speech outline with mix and match examples.

1: Introduction
• As the father of the bride, I want to thank for joining us in sharing the union of Jane and John.
• Ladies and gentlemen, it is with pleasure that I see you made it here today to join us in celebrating the marriage of Jane to John.

2: Thanks
• I’d really like to thank John’s parents for helping us organize such a wonderful ceremony and lovely meal.
• Jane and John did a great job preparing for the wedding. If the outcome of their hard work is any sign of how their marriage will go, then it will be a beautiful union.

3: The bride
• When Jane told me of her engagement, I felt like I was losing my little girl. Looking at her here today, I know that she will always be my daughter who I love and cherish.
• Jane is many things in life- a (sister, student, secretary, philanthropist, etc). Of all of these, she has never been as beautiful as she is today as a bride.

4: Welcome the groom
• I never thought that a man would be good enough for my Jane. I am happy to say that John comes pretty close!
• I always worried about having to give away my daughter. Now that I have come to know John, I am sure that my daughter is in capable hands.

5: Advice/Comments about Marriage
• Marriage is about two people sharing their lives together- through the good and the bad. It takes hard work and lots of compromise. I know that Jane and John will persevere to make a beautiful union.
• To marry is a huge commitment which has ups and downs. I am proud that Jane and John decided to take the plunge together. I know they will not drown, but surface together strong.

6: Toast
• Ladies and gentlemen, please stand…I give you the bride and groom!
• Please raise your glasses. It is with honor that I give you the bride and groom.

Click Here For The Best Father Of The Bride Samples!

0 comments:

Post a Comment