Sample Father Of Bride Speeches

Posted by Dana on Thursday 7 October 2010

Click Here For The Best Father Of The Bride Samples!

While reading sample father of the bride speeches, try to find which ones feel right for you. It isn’t just a matter of finding a sample speech which feels powerful, but finding a father of the bride speech which sums up your emotions. For men, these speeches can be really difficult because they tend to be so emotional. As we know, sentiment can be hard for most men to express- even if it is on your daughter’s wedding day. That is why humorous father of bride speeches go over so well. Here is a short sample father of bride speech to get your mind going.

“This is a very important moment for my bank account. I finally get to hand over my daughter’s spending habits to another man- and he is willing! It is a good thing his parents were willing too or else we wouldn’t have had such a nice ceremony and lovely meal. Seriously, thanks to Groom’s parents for helping with the wedding preparations.

I have dreamt of this moment for years, even though it sometimes felt more like a nightmare. Never did I imagine a guy could be good enough for my lovely daughter. I imagine that Bride also felt the same. If she is willing to suck down her standards, then I can too. Even though I had my doubts about Groom at first, he has proven himself a wonderful man and a true rare breed. I know that Bride and Groom will be happy together.

Getting married is a big commitment- usually joined by the bond of a mortgage. Over time, the mortgage shrinks and the marriage grows rich. Judging from the size of a mortgage that Bride and Groom have already taken out, they are on their way to a future wealthy in happiness.

Since I can see Uncle John over there eyeing his drink, I will cut it short. Let us stand and join to together in welcoming the new couple. Raise your drinks everyone. I give you…the bride and groom!”

Click Here For The Best Father Of The Bride Samples!

0 comments:

Post a Comment