Maid Of Honor Speech Tips From A Real Life Example

Posted by Dana on Friday 15 October 2010

Since you are reading this, you must be getting ready to be a maid or matron of honor soon.  As the maid of honor, you hold a special place in the bride’s preparations and planning. While you may find yourself caught up in the excitement and all of your wedding responsibilities, make sure you do not forget the maid of honor speech.

If you are like me, then you may not have thought much about the speech. In fact, you may have forgotten about it altogether! Yep! I forgot about my speech until the week before the wedding.

I wrote this blog to help you by providing some speech tips from a real life example.  When I discovered that I needed to get to work on my speech, I just had no idea where to start. It was not long before panic set in. I did not know what to write down, and I knew I wanted the speech to be perfect. This was for my sister’s big day, and I knew that the maid of honor speech had to go above and beyond just a simple toast.

It was when I was at my wit’s end that I found the answer. I did not have to do the speech all on my own! In fact, I realized I could use some wedding speech examples to help me write my speech. I found some GREAT EXAMPLES , advice, and tips that helped me.  Click Here To Check Out The Amazing Guide That Helped Me. They are really cool and I think it would help you out a lot.

I was able to stand up on the wedding day and give a maid of honor toast that had the guests laughing, then crying, and then smiling. I want you to be able to write the best maid of honor speech as well. By following some great speech examples, you will be able to.

I will be posting more tips in the next few days and after the holiday.

Stay tuned!

Using Gravatars in the comments - get your own and be recognized!

XHTML: These are some of the tags you can use:


View the original article here

1 comments:

وليد العروي said...

شركة كشف تسربات المياه بسيهات

شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالظهران

Post a Comment