How To Prepare Funny Wedding Toasts

Posted by Dana on Wednesday 20 October 2010

Hello, Stephanie here!

If you are getting ready to give a wedding speech and need some practical ideas, look no more!

I’ve prepared this website so that you can find useful resources that will help you plan an amazing wedding toast or a funny wedding toast if that’s the route you want to take.
You see, as a professional wedding planner, I’m often asked: “What is the secret of a successful wedding speech or toast”… and my answer always is: Inspiration and Preparation.

Click Here To Find Some Inspiring Wedding Toast Ideas

I know that planning a wedding takes a whole of time and it could be a stressing process. One thing you don’t want to stress about is your wedding toast.  That’s why I highly recommend that you get prepared in advanced because you don’t want to look stupid in front of everybody and you don’t want to embarrassed anybody, specially the  bride, the groom or the parents of the happy couple.

 An excellent way of preparing yourself to your wedding speech is by looking at some wedding toast examples. The best place where I can think you can see some great examples, besides this web-site of course is in a website called Wedding Speech 4 You.

Click Here To View Some Wedding Toast Examples.

Believe me when I tell you, I’ve been in a lot of wedding speech sites but Wedding Speech 4 You is by far the place site I’ve ever seen.  I know the website might not look too flashy because it does not have great graphics but their content is phenomenal.

And, as a one little piece of advice, if when the time comes that you have to deliver your wedding speech,  you have forgotten what the hell you were going to say… keep this in mind: simply speak from your heart. Don’t  let your mind fool you by trying to elaborate big words because will get really nervous…. Just listen to your heart has to say as it is filled with love for the bride or the groom. The bible says in 1 Corinthians 13:4-6

“Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.”

I hope you enjoy my website and I’m looking forward to reading your comments!

Yours,

Stephanie Larach
Your Professional Wedding Planner

0 comments:

Post a Comment